CMK Series Electric Wire Rope Hoists
High Performance, High Durability, High Service Life
4th generation high quality CMK series electric wire rope hoists are designed for heavy condition that is up to 80.000kg lifting capacity. CMK series electric wire rope hoist have creative mechanical design, special crane drivers on each motion, high lifting capacity, electronic breaking system and superior security systems.
- CMK Series electric wire rope hoists are double speed and equipped with inverters for each motion. In addition to this, acceleration and deceleration is done electronically, thus the service life of the brake pads ( brake linings ) are extended to extremes, due to very low wear.
- With the compact pulley system, CMK hoists are enabled to have increased number of falls without increasing the size of the hoists.
- Compared to the conventional systems, CMK hoists are equipped with a large diameter rope drum, enabling it to have maximum number of reeving for easily reaching high lifting heights.
- Thanks to the CMK series hoist’s design, lifting and lowering is done with minimal hook drift, similar to absolute vertical lifting systems.
- With smaller and compact design, CMK hoists can reach more areas for better utilization of working area.
- CMK hoist’s wire rope bending angle is far smaller than conventional wire rope hoists thus increasing the service life of the wire rope by factor of 4.
- Every part of the CMK hoist can be easily disassembled and lowered to the ground for effective maintenance and part replacement. CMK hoists, in terms of mechanical structure and electrical systems, are designed with the “removable assembly” principle.
- CMK series hoists are equipped with PTC, Termic, Phase Safe-Guard, Emergency System, Double Layer Top and Bottom Limiter and Electro-Mechanical Overload Systems, thus very reliable and safely operational.
- Main lifting motor is located inside of the drum thus benefitting from the air tunnel of the drum with enhancing the cooling operation and keeping the optimum heat level of the motor.
- CMK series hoists are designed to endure severe conditions for years; also its design lowers the maintenance requirement while reducing your maintenance costs.
- Thanks to the standard electrical systems of the CMK hoists, hoist operator’s commands to the hoist are overridden and corrected thus ensuring correct operation and minimizing wear on mechanical parts. CMK hoists are, as a standard, equipped with special inverters which are applied on lifting/lowering and cross-travel thus increasing the service life and effective operation.
- CMK series hoists have Intellegent Monitoring System, which allows the operators and service crew to optimize the service dates thus minimizes the downtime and maximizes the efficient operation time.
- Top and bottom hook travel limits have two level (slow down-stop), easily adjustable switch to ensure trouble free operation.
- In an emergency, users can simply press the emergency stop button, located at the bottom of the push button, to cut the main power of the crane. Also in situation of power surges, CMK hoists will automatically cut the main power to avoid its systems getting damaged.
- CMK hoist’s standard control voltage is 48V. In the case of insulation problem on the push button due to a direct damage, only 48V electricity is on the circuits that are close to the operator’s hand.
- In the case of lifting/lowering only noise you are going to hear is the working noise of the fan. Smooth and quite operation.
- CMK series rope guide ensures the wire rope to tightly roll to the drum and its design minimizes the breakage due to its flexibility.
- CMK series hoists are capable of operating under heavy conditions with new generation 3000rpm output lifting motors.
- Travel wheels of the hoists are direct driven thus minimizes the wear on travel mechanisms.