Increase your profitability
HoistSense is an advanced electronic system that constantly keeps track of usage, load and critical incidents; while using these information to the advantage of the user to further increase the efficiency and decrease the downtime of the hoist.
- Remaining Safe Working Period (SWP) of the hoist
- Current load on the hook
- Total number of overload incidents
- Total running time of the hoisting motor
- Mean load
- Load Spectrum ( Light, Medium, Heavy, Very Heavy )
- Total number of starts
- Time to next maintenance ( depending on the usage – Dynamic )
- Weighing and Informative Display
- Overload Limiter
- Faster speeds depending on the load
- Dynamic Service Timer
- Permanent SWP ( Safe Working Period ) calculation
- Up-to-date information about the remaining duration of service
- Comply with the Regulations
- With UltraSpeed function enabled, HoistSense increases speed to 150% nominal speed on all motions when the load is below 15% of the SWL ( Safe Working Load ).
- Continuous overload protection with precisely calculated strain gauge load measuring system.
- Real-time display of the loads via strain gauge sensor
- Available Alarms for preventive maintenance periods
- Tracking of Past Maintenances
- With its display mounted on hoist, the HoistSense informs the operator and maintenance crew for critical information ( Total runtime, Number of Overloads, Next Service Hour – Dynamic, Remaining SWP%, Number of Starts, Average Load ).
- Comply with the regulations
Easy to Use
- HoistSense does not add more buttons or require constantly checking the pushbutton pendant, as the system will start displaying the load on the large display attached to the hoist -easily visible- immediately after the operator starts commanding the crane. And the stored information will be shown on the large display after the hoists stays idle for a short period of time.
- Can be integrated to any of your hoists.