Simple Monitoring to Industry 4.0
HoistSense+ is an advanced electronic system that constantly keeps track of usage, load and critical incidents; while using this information to the advantage of the user to fuıther increase the effîciency and decrease the downtime of the hoist. Here is why it’s a GREAT option to consider for your crane:
- Remaining safe working period (SWP) of the hoist.
- Current load on the hook.
- Total number of overload incidents.
- Total running time of the hoisting motor.
- Main load.
- Load spectrum (Light Medium, Heavy, Very Heavy).
- Total number of starts.
- Time to next maintenance (Depending on the usage - Dynamic).
- PermanentSWP (Safe working Period) calculation.
- Physical sensors on brake-linings checking for wear on the brake-pads
- Up-to-date information about the remaining duration of service.
- Comply with the regulations.
- With UltraSpeed function enabled, HoistSense+ increases nominal speed on all motions when the load is below certain set amount of the SWL.
- Continuous overload protection with precisely calculated strain gauge load measuring system.
- Continuous overheat protection of electric motors and control panel
- HoistSense+ can share data with other HoistSense+ up to 3 via ModBus.
Slack Rope Supervision
- With its display mounted on hoist, the HoistSense+ informs the operator and maintenance crew for critical information
- Real-time display of the loads via strain gauge sensor.
- Available alarms for preventive maintenance periods.
- Tracking of past maintenances.
Easy to Use
- HoistSense does not add more buttons or require constantly checking the pushbutton pendant, as the system will start displaying the load on the large display attached to the hoist -easily visible- immediately after the operator starts commanding the crane. And the stored information will be shown on the large display after the hoists stays idle for a short period of time.
- Can be integrated to any of your hoists.